It is not particularly difficult to convert video files to the format supported by the iPad/iPhone, because now there are countless software to provide services for our conversion needs to make the whole process simple. Generally speaking, popular video formats are difficult to be compatible with Apple devices, which determines that your obsessive iOS device can only play files in pending formats, whether it is audio or video, which is created when you synchronize audio and video through iTunes. Although its support for audio is excellent, in terms of video, iTunes is far from satisfactory. On the other hand, as more and more video formats are allowed to be distributed as downloadable content, you may have found that the video you have now is not compatible with the iPad. This is where the video converter appears, which can help you convert audio Convert video to a format supported by iPad/iPhone in the shortest time.
A totally free software to help you convert video formats
Using a video converter may be the easiest solution to convert video formats to iPad/iPhone, of course, this means you need to find a suitable tool. Now, there are a large number of video converters available. However, it is not easy to choose a practical and professional one. Today, we would like to recommend a great and free video converter to users in need to convert the video format, it is WonderFox Free HD Video Converter, a 100% free and clean conversion program. With its support, it is easy to convert the video to the format supported by the iPad. In addition, it also allows you to download videos, improve video quality, and convert videos to digital devices. All is free!
How to convert video files to formats supported by iPad/iPhone with WonderFox Free HD Video Converter?
It is simple to use WonderFox Free HD Video Converter to convert video files to iPad and iPhone supported formats, all you need to do is to follow the following 3 steps.
- Step 1: Launch the program on your computer and enter “Converter”.
- Step 2: Import video files by clicking “Add File” and opening “Output Format” to select the iPad/iPhone model that matches your device.
- Step 3: Click the “Run” button in the lower right corner to start converting the video file to the format supported by the iPad/iPhone.
Additional features you need to know
- Convert video files to more than 500 formats, such as MKV, MOV, VOB, MPG, MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MTS, TS, 3GP, etc.
- Convert SD video to HD video.
- Convert videos to audio formats, such as MKV to WAV, MP4 to MP3, MPG to OGG, etc.
- Free download videos from 300+ sites, including Liveleak, YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu, Dailymotion, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Edit your video files at will, trim, rotate, clip, crop, cut, add effects, merge, watermark, etc.
- Convert videos to digital devices, phones, TVs, desktops, laptops, tablets and more.
WonderFox Free HD Video Converter is a best free program for Windows system with diversified features. After our many trials, we chose to write this article to recommend it to users in need, if you happen to be missing one a suitable program to convert the video file to the format supported by the iPad/iPhone, it will be your best choice. Please rest assured to give it a chance, because it performed well and ran stably during our trial. Even better, the program has a batch conversion function, which can help you convert 5 video files at once.